The Institutes are research centres that promote scientific work in the field of educational sciences with specific specialist areas, with particular focus on the education of women as part of Christian humanism.
Each Institute is managed by a Director, who is responsible for the functioning of the Institute and is an ex officio member of the Academic Board.
Institute of Educational Methodologytorna su
Director of the Institute of Educational Methodology
Institute of Catechetical Methodologytorna su
Director of the Institute of Catechetical Methodology
Albertine ILUNGA NKULU
Institute of Psychological Research in Educationtorna su
Director of the Institute of Psychological Research in Education
Centro Studi Donna & Educazionetorna su
PresentationThe Centro Studi Donna & Educazione was established by the Pontifical Faculty of Educational Sciences Auxilium, where it is also based.
It arose from the need to bring to the fore the heritage of international experience and educational research by the Institute of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians and by the Pontifical Faculty of Educational Sciences Auxilium, which from the beginning has carried out studies, research, and choices within the discipline that are mindful of the world of women and their education, both in the Church and in various social and cultural settings.
In dialogue with other institutions, it can be a point of reference for re-understanding and promoting women’s self-awareness within the horizon of Christian anthropology, giving special attention to women’s religious congregations and their formative paths.
GoalsThe Centre specifically aims to:
- promote studies and interdisciplinary research on women’s education from the pedagogical humanism perspective of St. Giovanni Bosco as lived and understood by St. Maria D. Mazzarello and by the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians;
- collaborate with other centres that work with women’s education, promoting exchange in an interdisciplinary and intercultural dialogue.
ActivitiesThe Centre pursues its goals through specific activities:
- designing and promoting research and publications;
- implementing study and learning days, as well as cultural socialization events for completed studies;
- making available material such as biographies, archives, and online libraries that are indispensable for in-depth study of educational issues regarding women.
Centro Studi sulle Figlie di Maria Ausiliatricetorna su
The Centro Studi sulle Figlie di Maria Ausiliatrice (FMA), established by the Pontifical Faculty of Educational Sciences "Auxilium", has the objective of promoting scientific studies and research on the Institute of the FMA and of promoting the dissemination of texts and documentation on issues pertaining to the FMA and the Salesian Family.